INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART.13 T.U. 196/2003
Please note that, under T.U. 196/2003, containing the regulations on privacy, your personal, sensitive data (ie allowing the disclosure of racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations of character religious, philosophical, political or trade union, state of health and sex life) and judicial conferred on us, and eventually acquired from third parties, are subject, for our part, of data processing, through public electronic communications network, or manuals, as defined art. 4 of T.U. 196/2003, for the following purposes:
– Exchange of information, tips.
It is noted that the processing of data for the purposes listed above is compulsory as well as being essential for the implementation of the services required.
The data controller is Sorelle Franceschi Spose SRL, based in Rome, Via della Fisica, 39 – Rome
We confirm that the rights set out in Article. 7 T.U. 196/2003 specified as follows:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to be informed a) origin of personal data b) the purposes of processing c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments d) the identity of the owner , manager and the designated representative e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them.
3. You have the right to obtain a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed c) is required certification that the operations referred to in point a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data They have been communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of ‘ sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
In particular, at any time may be required to the data processor (Sorelle Franceschi Spose SRL, based in Rome, Via della Fisica, 39 – Rome), the access, modification, non use or cancellation of your data – with express but caveat that any refusal to provide data will prevent the execution of the service – in accordance with article 7 of TU 196/2003, by writing to: Sorelle Franceschi Spose SRL, Via della Fisica, 39 00144 – Rome.